Thursday, March 08, 2007

Crazy


It's been a week of it - nothing exciting just Noah being ill with chicken pox, he suffered more than Talia with fever and chills.
We had another dog come to die on our front lawn, it had a puppy and then just lay there all night and day paralysed. I rang Va'a at Dept of Agriculture to come around to take away this dying dog. However, when he turned up the dog had disappeared off the lawn, wandering around outside the neighbour over the fence said she'd gotten the dog and it was at their house. So far we have taken out/put to rest/euthanized 4 of the neighbour's dogs some of them on purpose, some accidentally but this one nature can claim.
You can imagine this just might end up like one of those episodes of 'Neighbours from Hell'. The other day Jason found one of his golf clubs snapped in half and another one missing. I'm not going to jump to conclusions, I just put that out there...mmm.
Have a good week!

No comments: