Tuesday, June 19, 2007

That's Not Cricket!

Talia and Allyson 3 legged dribble a ball race


It's been a busy few weeks;

  • Mum visited last weekend and stayed till Wednesday. It was supposed to be only Tuesday but she got bumped off her seat when she didn't reconfirm her ticket.

  • We attended a BBQ farewell for the Newells.


  • I jogged/walked a 10K fun run.


  • We went to a joint birthday party.


  • We had the McCormacks over for dinner who are also leaving the island.


  • Children went swimming.


  • We had Tabloid sports day.


  • Children went swimming


  • I applied and got a work permit.


  • We've been out to dinner with a 2 of Jason's managers and their husbands.


  • I made up 80 questions for a Quiz in case it rained on Sunday.


  • We went to Trey's 5th birthday.


  • On Sunday we had a cricket tournament held in our backyard.

I need a cup of tea and a lie down.

No comments: