Club Tropicana drinks are freeee...

We've joined the local hotel 'Pool Club' and went for the first time today after school. The kids had a great time, splashing about, there were friends from school there too. It's not to far from home and just around the corner from school so that will be handy.
The kids are doing well, Talia is enjoying school and is developing into quite the speller, with help from Dad. Noah comes home with all sorts of stories about school, if he's in the mood. If he doesn't want to talk about his day he'll say "I can't tell you, it's a secret." He announced to us all today that his new word for yes is "uh huh", and he's been using it a lot.
Today my class went on a field trip to the local weather station. We watched the weather balloon get released into the sky and looked at some of the instruments they use to collect weather data. I had organised the trip a month ago, however when I called up last Friday to confirm they had no record of it and the guy I spoke to was away. When I finally got hold of him on Monday he couldn't recall organising it but in the end it all worked out. The weather station meteorologists were very knowledgable and the kids were well behaved.
No comments:
Post a Comment