Reluctant Church Go-er
Noah 'my middle name is Dangerous' under attack by a Vampire
Lately each Sunday morning has been a real fight to get Noah in the car to go to church. His protests start off very early with the suggestion that he should get dressed, off he goes, I don't want to go. I can stay home by myself! It's a little distressing to me that he doesn't like going to church, but he is only 4 and what does he know? He wouldn't brush his teeth if he had the choice and many other things that I deem essential to life and wellbeing.
I imagine church isn't fun for a 4 year old boy sometimes, you can't run around the building, or talk during the sermon and you have Mum giving that 'you're gonna get it' stare while you do all of the above. Except at church today, David (Minister) gave all the children a lolly lei, and Noah was very happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment