Slack One Black One...
Yes it's April already and not a single post. I don't have a camera anymore and the programme for my video camera doesn't work so I can't post anything from that. Want any more excuses?
We're busy as usual, Talia and Noah have been busy doing Tae Kwon Doe, music and recently swimming again. They're getting ready to test for Tae Kwon Doe and Mr Brown (TKD instructor) has been taking them through their paces. They certainly have improved, Noah still gets confused when they turn about and do some of the moves but they are getting there. Talia is also busy with dance 2 days a week, her group may be performing for one of the events leading up to Flag Day weekend.
Apart from the busy activities Talia and Noah still find time to watch TV, Noah is still enjoying Wallace and Gromit. The other day they watched the Bee movie, I'm not sure whether they liked it or not but Noah learned that drag queens are boys that wear girls clothes and then he wondered if girls that wear boys clothes are drag kings, hmmmm.
It's amazing what sayings go around, first the worse, second the best and third the golden eagle/angel. I remember as a kid saying it and lately Talia and Noah say it when they're racing but they're not really and then they do race and the loser usually ends up saying "first the worse...". It really is a terrible saying and we're banning if from our house. (Rule no. 376 in the Thomas house)
Jason is away in NZ for the week on conference, lucky him. We are making/growing a ginger beer bug and the kids have been given the responsibility to feed it, they're doing pretty good so far remembering to feed it.
Training runs for 10k are still not happening...I think I'll be taking a leisurely walk, enjoying the sights of Apia...:)
Till next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment