Show and Tell
Noah searched around the house this morning for an item to take to show and tell. It had to start with the letter Y or be something else that I couldn't remember. So I sent Noah to find something and he found a foam cut out of the letter Y, he seemed quite chuffed with his find and so we went to school.
However, somewhere between home, car and school the letter got lost. (Like his library book which we had to pay for - but that's another story). So I gave him the big spiel, how it was his responsibility to bring it and look after it yada yada ya. So, no show and tell for Noah, so I thought.
Later on in the day Mrs. Double (Noah's preschool teacher) comes out to see me at recess with a big grin. Oh oh I think what has Noah done, apparently show and tell kind of went like this...
Mrs Double: Noah did you bring anything for show and tell today?
Noah: Yes...I brought this (Noah presents a ball of hair - whose? I don't know). I found it at the beach.
Mrs Double: (trying to contain her laughter) Oh, which beach did you go to find that?
Noah: The one near the Pacific Ocean.
Thankfully the ball of hair was not bought home but lost somewhere, probably with the library book and the letter Y.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Babblings in the house...
Noah: You can buy things in a store or in a shop.
Talia: Noah, they're the same thing, store and shop are cinnamons.
Dad and Noah looking at the broken playstation:
Noah: Can't you fix it? With your magic trick...
Dad: No.
While Dad was in Tonga:
Mum: Noah, do you miss Dad?
Noah: No
(repeat same conversation for 7 days)
On Dad's return (with presents)
Dad: Did you miss me Noah?
Noah: Yeah, I missed you the most, 101%
1 comment:
Still trying to figure out where you hide the "Y" in "hair" - maybe at the end? Haha! Silly monkey!
Post a Comment