Saturday, February 21, 2009

Crafty Kids

Talia and Noah met up with their friend Annie.

Noah's picture of a human, banana, sun, rainbow, airport ,apple and a wave.

Talia's picture of a flower and a rainbow.

The library runs a craft time for kids throughout the week, today the activity was a scrunched up paper collage. It involved parents tearing and scrunching up hundreds bits of paper for their child to glue. Annie's mum is more dedicated as you can see by the amount of scrunched up paper on her collage. In my defence, I had two kids to scrunch paper for and I didn't want to get OOS. We left the library with incomplete pictures, it'll give them something to do at home.

1 comment:

possible next american samoan said...

Hello. I might accept a job offer to move to American Samoa. Do you have any helpful advice. How easy is it to fit in? How expensive is rental housing? Any info would be helpful. Thank you.