Monday, January 08, 2007

Holiday Pictures

The holidays were all about watching TV, going swimming, having friends over, painting, drawing, doing puzzles and sleeping in.

Colton and Noah taking a break from singing.
They all had a lot of fun, there were a few discussions on who should pick what song and who they should sing against but they figured it all out without too many tears. Colton was impressed with his scoring and called himself a 'crazy singer'. Noah just wanted to listen and play his guitar to 'Paint it black'.




Noah - I can paint with my eyes wide shut!
Talia and Noah's friend Jadyn came over for a playdate, they had lots of fun playing Dora the Explorer on playstation, painting, playing on the computer and bouncing on the bed.


Talia - future Lladro artist?
Talia got some modelling clay for Christmas and made all sorts of objects/art, she enjoyed painting her creations.



More creative things from Talia
Our friend Jessica Commaille made these signs for the kid's rooms - very clever eh? Talia was inspired to make some signs for our room. It cracks me up everytime I walk by - 35 years old and have my name spelt out on my door. I imagined the only time I'd have my name on a door would be when I'm 85 years old pooping and peeing myself in a resthome.

No comments: