Thursday, March 29, 2007

Ta'avale Fou



I godda bretty car itsa Doyoda bickup call a 4 runners. I kan bick up my chilldrun from the schools and take them back to the fale. They very heppy about that, as i was exblaning to my huspand. It takes a long time to fine a car because all the cars on dis island are preaking down in all the bot holes. aue kafefe! Sau se'e ta...ti'e ti'e ti'e ti'e lou ta'avale.

Okay enough of the freshie talk...just jokes eh, even though its more Samoa fresh than Tutuila fresh (you gotta add the Amurigan axcent...uh huh!).

Yes I have a car and it's just great. That's not to say I have forgotten my pedestrian sisters and brothers or the 'usos on the bus...che che bro.

Jason also bought me a cellphone from his winnings at a Cancer Society fundraiser that was held last Saturday. It was a casino night, blackjack and poker were played, Jason made it to the finals and won the game. It was the first time he'd played, what tin pot luck/skill.

Speaking of Jason he's getting a tattoo tomorrow done the traditional way, more on that later.

No comments: