Thursday, April 26, 2007

Camping Out




  • The kids had a fun time camping out in the lounge. Noah woke in the middle of the night to wrestle his blanket off his sister but apart from that they had a great time.

  • Talia had a virus of some sort, she complained of a sore stomach around 3.30pm and then had vomiting and diahorrea most of the night. We went to the hospital/doctors and were there from 7pm - 2am. She's had a follow up check up and she is fine.

  • Jason has been in Apia for the last few days, lucky him.

  • I have finally finished Talia's scrapbook, although there are still a ton of photos of her left over, I am glad to have finally finished it. Now it's Noah's turn...

I finally printed out some photos from the computer, it's our fridge hall of fame. A calendar sits near so they can count off the days till they go back to NZ for a visit.

No comments: