Sunday, May 20, 2007

Coffee Run


I'm in need of a decent coffee and some nice treats from a good bakery, you could also stop in at Foodtown and pick up some groceries too, if you don't mind, I'm not sure what we're having for dinner yet but we'll see what you bring. I figured a way you could get them to us today although you'd better hurry flight is leaving soon.


Plane leaves at 9:05am from Auckland international to Apia and arrives at 1:00pm in Samoa, catch a connecting flight across to Pago Pago at 3:00pm, this will allow you to hang out in Samoa with the local airport kids who will ask you for some cash but are freindly enough. You'll arrive at 3:35pm. Stay for as long as you like and in return I'll give you some cases of wahoo to take home and taro too. This could all be done for about $1000 NZ at the moment if you travel on Polynesian Blue.
If you can't make it today, I suppose tomorrow will be okay, any takers?

No comments: