Saturday, August 09, 2008

Here Comes Fun...




School will finally start this week and the kids are itching to get back. Noah says he wants to go to school to learn some fings and not to play (we'll see how long that lasts). I can't wait for them to get back too - the fighting and niggling has been at an all time high this past week.


Yesterday we finally got a decent downpour of rain. It hasn't rained here since we got back from NZ (2 weeks ago!). Things have been looking very dry and yellow and lots of dust and dirt flying around too. So, at long last the rain fell for a decent amount of time, it was so nice.


I am feeling better after my 6 hour hospital visit, that was a fun day, I can assure you! A very thorough visit it was.

No comments: